Guys don’t be offended but this luxury mega yacht was built by a lady for the ladies only:)
The luxury design on this superyacht, La Belle was created by Lidia Bersani and is targeted at millionaire women. It is indeed the first luxury mega yacht created with a female in mind.
Here’s a quick peek at what this beauty has to offer:
- This 80-metre superyacht boasts of opulent gold mosaics, mother of pearl, Swarovski crystal chandeliers, gemstones, onyx and bespoke wooden furniture
- Its romantic and warm designs include soft edges, smooth lines, floral patterns and use of glass, crystal and bright white
- Sleeps 12 guests in six deluxe cabins
- Master cabin has a round king size double bed and baldachin, private terrace, thick curtains, gold touches and floral carpet
- Plenty of lounges, dining areas and facilities for live entertainment
- A spa with hydomassage pool, sauna, hamman, infrared sauna, snow room, ice fountains
- A fitness club with outdoor Jacuzzi
- A library with fireplace
- A beauty centre
- A disco
- A cinema
- A few more bars
- A lift if you don’t feel like taking the stairs
- A helicopter landing pad
The sleek white and gold yacht, measuring an impressive 262ft, is targeted at female buyers and is designed using crystal, gold, fur and flowers. It is even named La Belle, which translates as ‘the beauty’.
Read more here.
Source: Daily Mail
Photo Credit: Lidia Bersani